- Rolling ferrous and non-ferrous tubes in
boilers, heat exchangers, condensers, and
other pressure vessels with accurate and
repeatable torque control.
- Wilson Electric Torque-Controlled Tube Rollers are durable, reliable, and easy to use. In most cases, you are ready to roll tubes in less than 3 minutes.
- The torque controller is adjustable for expanding torque and will automatically reverse the motor when selected torque is reached.
- One control box can be used in 110/220 volt single phase power input. Motors are on/off reversing and equipped with dead handle that gives operator added leverage and maneuverability.
- The series consists of a range of electric motors. See chart below for selection.